Last updated: 06 June 2022
Thank you for choosing Karen Clarke Wedding Hair & Makeup for your special day and we look forward to providing you with the exceptional levels of service that you deserve. Please find below our terms of service, which we trust you will find all in order. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions and a member of our team will be pleased to assist.
Hampshire Hair & Beauty Limited (Company Reg: 11901260) (the Supplier)
Bookings & Deposits
- Trials and bookings are only secured once a 50% deposit is received
- Trials and bookings are secured on a first paid, first secured basis
- It is the Customers’ responsibility to ensure payment is made to secure their booking
- The Customer has 7 days from the issue date of an invoice to provide payment and secure their trial dates and/or booking
- If no payment is received within 7 days from the issue date of an invoice, the Supplier reserves the right to offer the respective dates to other Customers
- The full balance for a booking must be paid at least 30 days before the service delivery date
- All trial and booking payments are non refundable
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the Supplier is provided with accurate information to quote suitably. If in the event of a customer’s requirements changing, the Supplier reserves the right to change their pricing accordingly, based on the current terms and conditions.
- Depending on party size, required styles and timings, additional stylists/artists may be required to accompany Karen, and in such an event will involve a surcharge. This will be discussed in your phone call with Karen and confirmed in your final quotation.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the Supplier is provided with all required information in a timely manner and access to the venue(s) and car parking facilities be able to deliver the services
- ‘Customer’ is any person or persons who use the service of the Supplier for the purpose mentioned in this agreement and any party who is explicitly confirmed by the Customer as agreed to represent the Customer
- The Supplier shall perform services at the agreed location(s)
- The Supplier shall not be held responsible for the actions of other providers involved directly or indirectly with the fulfilment of services. These include venue providers, wedding service providers and other 3rd parties
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage resulting from services delivered
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Statutory Rights are not affected
- This agreement is governed by and in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts06