Last updated: June 2021
Thank you for choosing Hampshire Wedding Hair & Makeup for your special day and we look forward to providing you with the exceptional levels of service that you deserve. Please find below our terms of service, which we trust you will find all in order. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions and a member of our team will be pleased to assist.
Hampshire Hair & Beauty Limited (Company Reg: 11901260) (the Supplier)
Bookings & Deposits
- A trial date booking is only secured once payment for the trial is received in full
- A wedding day/event booking is only secured once a 50% deposit is received
- Trial bookings and wedding day/event bookings are secured on a first paid, first secured basis. It is the Customers’ responsibility to ensure payment is made to secure their booking
- The Customer has 7 days from the issue date of an invoice to provide payment and secure their trial booking or wedding day/event booking
- If no payment is received within 7 days from the issue date of an invoice, the Supplier reserves the right to offer the respective trial and/or wedding day/event dates to other Customers
- The full balance for wedding day/ events bookings must be paid at least 30 days before the event date
- In the event of the Supplier, Customer or their chosen venue having to self-isolate or being subject to lockdown restrictions on the service delivery date, the Customer shall be invited to reschedule.
- If the Supplier is able to accommodate the Customers’ new chosen date/location, services shall be transferred at no additional cost
- If the Supplier is not able to accommodate the Customers’ new chosen date/location, a full refund shall be offered (minus the cost of any trial already performed)
- In the event of the Customer wishing to cancel a booking for any other reason:
a) the Customer shall be invited to reschedule.
- If the Supplier is able to accommodate the Customers’ new chosen date/location, services shall be transferred at an additional cost of £100*
- If the Supplier is not able to accommodate the Customers’ new chosen date/location, a refund shall be offered minus £200*
b) should the Customer not wish to reschedule, a refund shall be offered minus £200*
*Securing a date with our stylists/artists means we are required to turn other Customers away. A Customer choosing to reschedule or cancel a booking is damaging and results in lost revenue to our business. We are required to apply rescheduling/cancellation costs so that we may continue to deliver the flexibility and exceptional levels of service that our Customers expect. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this regard.
Refunds shall be issued via bank transfer within 7 working days.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the Supplier is provided with all required information in a timely manner and access to be able to supply the services
- ‘Customer’ is any person or persons who use the service of the Supplier for the purpose mentioned in this agreement and any party who is explicitly confirmed by the Customer as agreed to represent the Customer
- The Supplier shall perform services at the agreed location(s)
- The Supplier shall not be held responsible for the actions of other providers involved directly or indirectly with the fulfilment of services. These include venue providers, beauty providers and other 3rd parties
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage resulting from services delivered
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, Statutory Rights are not affected
- This agreement is governed by and in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts